ITCON Services is seeking a recruiter to provide technical recruiting support to our growing Human Resources team, hiring managers, and clients! Our ideal candidate is a skilled communicator and adept at handling the changing priorities in the evolving world of technology and government contracting.
At ITCON, we pride ourselves on offering competitive compensation, paid training and development opportunities, healthcare benefits that start on your first day, commuter benefits, a great work life balance, and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and growing team! Ideally, this role would be based at ITCON Services headquarters in Tysons Corner, Virginia, but for the right candidate we would consider remote work.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Recruit for funded and contingent positions (50/50) in a quick turn-around and frequently changing and time sensitive environment.
- Developing recruitment plans and pipelines for difficult to fill positions while building pipelines for diverse talent
- Identifying, prescreening, evaluating, summarizing, presenting, and recommending candidates for interview/selection.
- Consulting with hiring managers and assisting with decision making.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; and emphasizing benefits and perks.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Undergraduate degree in Psychology or Human Resources or similar field from a reputable college or University or a combination of experience, education, and military service.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a Technical Recruiter working for a small business, IT Consulting Firm serving Federal Agencies.
- Experience with Federal Contracting HR compliance
- Energetic and motivated professional with a desire to grow with the company
- Active listening, understanding and communicating skills
- Demonstrated experience using recruiting tools like Monster, JobVite, DICE and LinkedIn.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability/aptitude to learn and comprehend technical requirements and research new areas as needed.
- Proven dependability to organize projects or requirements and make it happen.
- Outgoing and easily able to develop rapport with management and candidates.
- Demonstrated follow-up skills and be dependable, organized, disciplined, and committed.
- Flexibility in terms of changing priorities, requirements, and processes with ease, traveling to other sites, or doing whatever needed to accomplish the job.