Senior Java Developer (Remote)
ITCON Services is looking for a smart, motivated Senior level Java developer to join our team. The JAVA Developer will be responsible for performing analysis, design, and development of multiple object oriented applications. He or she will work closely with a team of developers and testers during each step of the process.
- This opening is for a full-time salaried position.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident or citizen of the United States.
- Applicant must be clearable for Public Trust clearance with the U.S Government.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Lead and participate in design sessions based on user requirements
- Perform development of multiple applications, followed by testing and implementation
- Install, migrate, upgrade, configure, and maintain multiple application environments
- Document development artifacts and diagrams
- Interact professionally with clients and team members
- Evaluate and report progress and risks to management in a timely manner
- 5-8 years of experience in Java application development
- Experience in open source frameworks such as Spring, Struts, and Hibernate.
- Experience with Web Services
- Experience with Oracle Databases and PL/SQL
- Experience with documenting development artifacts
- Bachelor's degree required,
- Working experience in Agile/Scrum-based Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Strong written and oral and communication skills