Sr. Full Stack Drupal Developer (Remote USA)
- Candidate must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Candidate must be eligible for a Public Trust clearance with the U.S Government.
- This opening is for a full-time salaried position.
The Sr. Drupal Developer will be responsible for leading deliverables, including:
- Drupal upgrades and migrations
- System design and architecture
- Custom module development and implementation
- Issue resolution and troubleshooting
- Operations and maintenance tasks
In addition to technical tasks, the candidate will be responsible for mentoring junior team members, contributing to technical solutions across multiple projects, and providing input on technical proposals.
At ITCON, we offer competitive compensation, paid training and development opportunities, healthcare benefits that start on your first day, commuter benefits, work-life balance, and the opportunity to work alongside an amazing and growing team.
- Bachelor’s degree, candidates with Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or related field preferred
- 8+ years of experience with Drupal (including 7x and 8x) and PHP
- Migration experience from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8 and to Drupal 9
- Full stack development experience, including experience with Drupal front end theming
- 5+ years leading development efforts working in a team environment
- Experience with Microsoft SQL or MySQL
- Experience using Docker
- Akamai and other CDN technology
- Integration experience in SiteImprove and SOLR
- Experience deploying on Linux environment
- Experience with configuration management tools
- Expert level understanding of SDLC and development best practices
- Ability to communicate and present complex technical concepts and analysis to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Proven time management skills to ensure that tasks and documents are delivered according to schedule
- Works well in a team environment
- Able to multi-thread and move multiple projects forward
- Experience with working in Agile teams
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Capability to determine, understand, and document the business case and project scope
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with responsive design
- Experience in CI/CD
- Experience using Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes
- Experience with issue/change management software (i.e. JIRA)
- Experience using Angular and/or ReactJS
- Related certifications including Acquia Certified Drupal Developer