Rewind Machine Operator
Rewind Machine Operator
Polyvinyl Films, Inc.
Shifts Available: Friday, Saturday, Sunday 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
On the job training available!
Polyvinyl Films, Inc. is currently seeking a Rewind Machine Operator to operate, monitor and maintain rewinding equipment to meet production schedule deadlines, while ensuring accuracy and meeting Polyvinyl’s quality standards.
This is a hands-on position with on the job training available and opportunities for career growth and development. We are looking for individuals with a positive attitude and willingness to learn and work in a collaborative team-oriented environment. We are dedicated to our employees providing a work environment built on respect, support, and teamwork.
Rewind Machine Operator Education, Experience, and Skills
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required; trade school experience a plus
- Must be able to read instructions in English
- Previous experience with rewind equipment in a production environment preferred
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced team environment and adapt to change
- Good math and mechanical skills
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to read written/oral instructions including safety rules/operating procedures
- Good communication skills and the ability to get along well with others
- Team-player with a positive attitude, strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time, bend, climb, squat, reach, pull, push and lift items that weigh anywhere from 25-50+ pounds
Polyvinyl Films, Inc. believes in rewarding its employees for their hard work and contributions to the team. Full-time employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, profit-sharing, and opportunities for training and career advancement.
Rewind Machine Operator Job Responsibilities
- Set up equipment and operate machinery
- Adhere to production schedule to meet deadlines
- Ensure all finished products are in accordance with the correct specifications
- Monitor and maintain machinery on a daily basis; conduct quality check and inspections
- Follow all safety guidelines and advise Production Manager of any safety issues or concerns
- Maintain the cleanliness of the production area
About Polyvinyl Films, Inc.
Polyvinyl Films, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and marketer of world-class food-grade films products for consumer, retail and food-service markets. We’ve been committed to exceeding expectations through superior quality products and outstanding customer service since 1953. Whether for applications in consumer, professional or institutional environments, Polyvinyl Films, Inc. stands out in quality, productivity and reliability.
Polyvinyl Films, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce.