Customer Support Associate Cloud
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realize the promise of technology. Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro Cloud is the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. With a pulse on IoT, security, XaaS, IaaS technologies, and more, we invite visionaries to make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Do you want to grow and face new professional challenges? Ingram Micro is looking for an enthusiastic Customer Support Associate Cloud.
- Takes initial customer calls/emails and answers general questions regarding company products and services. When applicable, refers callers to appropriate resources including inbound sales, billing, technical support.
- Resolve complex issues with the customer, vendor and internal customers to help deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Follows-up to customer inquiries regarding orders, shipment tracing, returned goods, etc.
- Use of internal databases to answer customer questions and writing internal/external non-technical documentation.
- Documents customer concerns and forwards complaint trends to appropriate departments.
To be successful, you have:
- The following competences: detail oriented, resourceful, responsive, accountable and organized.
- 1 to 2 years of functional experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Very good knowledge of English, Dutch and French.
- Application of a “Can Do Attitude” and ability to be a self-starter.
What’s in it for You:
The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable international company. You will be joining a dynamic team that enjoys a fast-paced environment and getting results on the board. The opportunity for professional development in IT. Supportive management team and company culture.