Partner Growth Specialist
Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup like” business arm of the larger Ingram Micro – and we’re growing absurdly fast.
We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. Our end-to-end commerce platform powered by CloudBlue facilitates and manages the cloud’s complex digital value chain, connecting partners with innovative solutions that help them compete and scale in the as-the-service economy.
With unmatched global reach, easy access to automated go-to-market and integration tools, deep technical expertise and a curated selection of scalable SaaS and IaaS solutions, Ingram Micro Cloud helps vendors, resellers and managed service providers by offering More as a Service.
With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with over 40 acquisitions since 2012 – and we’re just getting started.
If so, join the Ingram Micro Cloud team as our newest Partner Growth Specialist. As the Solutions Sales Specialists, you will have the key opportunity to own the promotion and sales of the Cloud portfolio to Channel Partners.
We need an extremely focused, well organized Partner Growth Specialist to help drive considerable growth for our Microsoft Business Applications Solutions. We are looking for individuals able to grow footprint in existing customers as well as find opportunities within new customers.
Collaboration with Microsoft Business Managers, Channel Account Managers, Customer Success Managers and Solutions Sales is essential for success.
- Generating revenue for Microsoft Business Applications from existing customers and net new business.
- Managing and developing existing contacts for Microsoft Business Applications within agreed sectors and building out relationships across business units and subsidiaries.
- Managing sales cycles efficiently and ensuring that revenues are received promptly.
- Submitting accurate forecast to Microsoft Business Applications managers to assist in business planning and reporting.
- Preparing sales plans in association with Microsoft Business Applications managers; assisting growth into new markets for its products by successfully executing on those plans.
- Creating and driving qualified pipeline for new prospects within the sales cycle.
- Experience in software sales
- Track record of selling net new business
- Track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota and market share goals
- Proven success in selling to executives, or "C" level
- Excellent networking ability
- Possibility to travel 40%/50%
- Able to identify, cultivate and close deals in new areas
- Skilled Solution seller with proven ability to create win-win proposals
- Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to maintain a high level of productivity and work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Self-motivated and disciplined
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable international company.
- Competitive salary and compensation package for your experience level
- You will be joining a dynamic team where you can creatively collaborate with open-minded and energetic colleagues.
- The opportunity for professional development and to proactively expand your network. You can make quick progress through our sales training and technical courses that are offered to you.
- You work within an innovative market and uses the newest services.
- You work for one of ‘Fortune’s Most Admired Companies in the World’ within a wide range of the international network
- You can enjoy (international) career opportunities.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
*Ingram Micro is committed to hiring and promoting the most qualified applicants for available positions. To achieve this goal, the Company, where permitted by law, will conduct background investigations on all candidates considered for this opening*