Business Value Architect (Celonis) - Consultant, Project Management
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
Upgrade your talent by:
- Identifying opportunities for operational improvement using the data mining capabilities of Celonis
- Collaborating closely with business teams (both GBS and country landscape) to validate and prioritize opportunities and support the development and implementation of action plans to capture measurable benefits
- Leveraging Celonis expertise to provide insight in order to identify Celonis business use cases to drive areas of process improvement within operations
- Leading value realization workshops that result in clear and impactful opportunities for benefits realization: define scope, develop use cases and deliver business case analysis
- Developing clear benefits framework and consistent approach to metrics (i.e., costs reduction, working capital improvements, etc.)
- Maintaining and adapting Celonis data models based on user requirements
- Defining and enabling use case action plans and monitor implementation and adoption
- Ensuring ongoing engagement and communication across stakeholders: project team, operations teams, and senior / executive leadership
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Minimum of a 4- year degree years functional experience including a minimum of 5 years position specific experience.
- Proven expertise in data analytics skills and significant process improvement initiatives with high-impact benefits
- Experience with Celonis is a requirement: able to demonstrate achievements from acquired expertise and business impact
- Certification in PMP / LEAN or similar methodology is an advantage
- Proven experience on project planning and costing, process design and re-engineering, large project management
- Experience leading large cross-function teams and driving consensus among colleagues; ability to lead, motivate, influence, and drive to results in a highly-matrixed environment
- Mastery skill level of Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio and MS Project management tools
- Skill in: critical thinking; removing obstacles and driving results
- Ability to motivate colleagues to peak performance and establish credibility with key decision makers
- Ability to think abstractly and take calculated risks to improve business performance; ability to link business priorities to project visions