General Ledger Accountant
Why Ingram Micro?
We are a global distributor of technology products and solutions. Our core business is selling, buying and logistics of hardware and software products, as well as being the connection between IT manufacturers and the global trading network.
We believe our that high business results and a stable presence on the market are the results of the talent and all the hard work of our employees. That is why we strive to build and maintain a supportive environment and support an organizational culture that is based on equal opportunities for development, regardless of age, experience or qualification.
You bring the talent, we bring the job!
• Providing general ledger & accounting support to a grouping of entities for day to day accounting
• Calculate and prepare fiscal month-end accruals, including preparation of corresponding manual journals
• Assists with monthly, quarterly and year end close
• Responsible for the timely and accurate financial close and account reconciliation processes
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Preparation of monthly and ad-hoc reports for statistics detailing financial results to a high standard
• Interact with other departments and local finance managers as necessary to resolve issues.
Skills and Qualifications:
• University degree in Accounting or Finance
• Professional experience in Accounting/ Finance area
• Knowledge of accounting and reporting standards (IFRS and US GAAP)
• Experienced user of MS applications and ERP system
• Very good English – both written and spoken
• Good analytical, organizational and communication skills
• Highly motivated and pro-active individual with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines