Solutions Engineer - AWS
Ingram Micro Cloud is a “startup like” business arm of the larger Ingram Micro – and we’re growing absurdly fast.
We are the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. Our end-to-end commerce platform powered by CloudBlue facilitates and manages the cloud’s complex digital value chain, connecting partners with innovative solutions that help them compete and scale in the as-the-service economy.
With unmatched global reach, easy access to automated go-to-market and integration tools, deep technical expertise and a curated selection of scalable SaaS and IaaS solutions, Ingram Micro Cloud helps vendors, resellers and managed service providers by offering More as a Service.
With more than $54 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we are one of the world’s largest technology distributors, serving our partners through operations in 61 countries with 29,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with over 40 acquisitions since 2012 – and we’re just getting started.
If you are a self-starter with experience in B2B technology consultation confident enough to act as a trusted technical advisor to our best partners, this job is for you!
The Solutions Sales Engineers will be responsible for providing technical pre-sales support/guidance AWS to our partners.
- Working closely with partners providing pre-sales technical support
- Resolving any issues in conjunction with the internal Customer Support support team and Customer
- Providing relevant training for assigned technologies.
- Providing guidance and Support with Assessments, Architectural design, migrations and cost optimization
- Provide accurate & detailed status reports.
- Creating & nurturing strategic relationships with both customers & vendors.
- Identifying areas of development within Partner product portfolios.
- 1-3 years of pre- and post sales experience within the cloud/IaaS market.
- Experience in pre-sales design, configuration and support.
- Certification in AWS
- Strong knowledge of local market needs, trends and technologies.
- Proven experience developing core business along with introducing value-add solutions.
- The ability to plan ahead & forecast accurately
- A can-do attitude along with commercial acumen
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable international company.
- Competitive salary and compensation package for your experience level
- You will be joining a dynamic team where you can creatively collaborate with open-minded and energetic colleagues.
- The opportunity for professional development and to proactively expand your network. You can make quick progress through our sales training and technical courses that are offered to you.
- You work within an innovative market and uses the newest services.
- You work for one of ‘Fortune’s Most Admired Companies in the World’ within a wide range of the international network
- You can enjoy (international) career opportunities.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
*Ingram Micro is committed to hiring and promoting the most qualified applicants for available positions. To achieve this goal, the Company, where permitted by law, will conduct background investigations on all candidates considered for this opening*