Why work at Ingram Micro China
- Ingram Micro is a global leader in technology and supply chain services, enabling business partner to maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use. We help over 250K business partner and 2000 vendors operate more efficiently and successfully in the market they serve.
- As China C&B Manager (COE), you need to be compensation and benefits expertise; Investigation and identification of C&B strategy on talent retention, policy harmonization, benefits optimization are the key for expertise role.
- In this role, you are reporting directly to China Human Resource Director and partnering with key business stakeholders both internally and externally.
What you will be doing?
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Identify C&B strategy on talent retention and develop motivational measures, design sales incentive and commission plan.
- Lead local compensation analysis and obtain all necessary information to prepare compensation proposals and budgets.
- Build up networks with internal clients and initiate the improvement plan on C&B related areas.
- Harmonize HR policies and benefits plan (including annual health check, commercial insurance, etc)
- Provide professional recommendation and solution to business leaders and HRBP on C&B policies and practice.
- Take part in other HR related projects.
What you will need to succeed?
- Bachelor's degree in HR, business administrative or psychology
- At least 10 years in HR function, and 5 years in C&B area, has good practice to design sales incentive/commission plan
- Good communication skill, can do attitude, willing to walk extra mile
- Customer focus (identify and manage stakeholders; manage changes etc)
- Innovation on providing solutions
- Good project management experience
- Data-driven and high analytical thinking
- Self-motivated, logic and strategic thinking
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, communication and influential skill