The Promise of Technology Starts with Our People
It is truly all about the people at Ingram Micro. We work as one team in delivering outstanding value for our vendor and customer partners. But that promise would go unfulfilled without our people and their unique contribution.
Ingram Micro attracts and hires exceptional people who are creative, innovative, flexible, bright, adaptable and team oriented. We enjoy a working environment where all are encouraged to contribute new ideas. All of this is what makes us one of the best choices, whether you're launching or growing your career.
At Ingram Micro, you will build your capabilities to new heights that will be rewarding personally and professionally.
If you are interested in:
* Processing of invoices through an integrated ERP system
* GL coding of invoices in compliance with Ingram Micro internal and external tax rules
* Holding and releasing invoices for payment on business request; run payment proposal reports
* Working in an international and dynamic environment
If you are good at:
* Finance area
* Meeting tight deadlines
If you have gained:
* University degree is considered an advantage
* Work experience in the field of finance and accounting or data entry is an advantage
* Basic knowledge of MS Office
* Good written and spoken English
* Excellent working conditions and social benefits;
* Opportunity for a career start in an international company
If you are interested and would like to know more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply with your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited