- Perform excellent account servicing to fulfil customers’ needs by providing IT solutions/products;
- Monitor the order processing, included but not limit to, follow up sales orders, payment issue, delivery process and credit issue, etc.;
- Ensure the delivery of solutions and products to customers in a timely manner;
- Forecast monthly and quarterly business trend to achieve sales targets;
- Explore and identify new business opportunities;
- Maintain good relationship with key accounts;
- Coordinate with different internal stakeholders.
- Degree holder or equivalent level in any disciplines, preferably in IT or related disciplines;
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in sales or account management, preferably in IT field;
- Experience in serving Global account/ Cloud partner would be a definite advantage;
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skill;
- Self-motivated, aggressive and results-driven;
- Able to work under pressure and independently;
- Good command to both spoken and written English and Chinese;
Get updates about the latest job openings that match your skills.