Senior Account Manager
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Perform excellent account servicing to fulfil customers’ needs by providing IT solutions/products;
- Monitor the order processing, included but not limit to, follow up sales orders, payment issue, delivery process and credit issue, etc.;
- Ensure the delivery of solutions and products to customers in a timely manner;
- Forecast monthly and quarterly business trend to achieve sales targets;
- Explore and identify new business opportunities;
- Maintain good relationship with key accounts;
- Coordinate with different internal stakeholders.
- Degree holder or equivalent level in any disciplines, preferably in IT or related disciplines;
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in sales or account management, preferably in IT field;
- Experience in serving Global account would be a definite advantage;
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skill;
- Self-motivated, aggressive and results-driven;
- Able to work under pressure and independently;
- Good command to both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Candidate with less experience will be consider as 'Account Manager'.
Get updates about the latest job openings that match your skills.