Enterprise Sales Consultant
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
This is a new position to promote and sell a portfolio of technical and/or nontechnical products and/or services and solutions directly to current and new end customers, with the following job duties:-
- Develops business strategies and opportunities with new and/or existing customers to expand existing relationships and developing new relationships
- Informs customers of new product/service introductions and prices
- Creates, monitors and revises lead generation plans to ensure a substantive sales opportunity pipeline
- Degree holder or above
- Minimum 10 years' experience in sales or marketing in computer related field, with vendor or SI exposure has definite advantage
- Strong communication and organization skill
- Sales driven, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
Get updates about the latest job openings that match your skills.