Inside Sales Xerox
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realize the promise of technology. Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Do you want to grow and face new professional challenges? Ingram Micro is looking for an enthusiastic Inside Sales Xerox. The location for this full-time job is in Diegem. You will report directly into Micheline Atyn, our Manager Business Development.
What will you do?
- Building long term relationships with customers & logistic partners.
- Daily communication with customers & logistic partners.
- Making calls to promote products and follow up of Xerox orders, quotes & opportunities.
- Making calls with the logistic partners, to plan/organize deliveries to customers and end-users
- Have technical knowledge of products, systems and services.
- Follow and giving internal trainings on products & services to stay informed and to provide standard technical information.
- Maintain CRM database with customer information (Data, quotes, opportunities, tasks…)
- Contact customers to close sales and achieve sales target & KPI’s.
- Work closely and support Field Sales Manager on action items of assigned customers.
Which Talent do you bring?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A commercial attitude with a result-oriented focus.
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal.
- Very good knowledge of English, Dutch and French.
- Previous experience of CRM would be useful.
- Application of a “Can Do Attitude” and ability to be a self-starter.
- Solution provider mindset
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable international company.
- You will be joining a dynamic team where you can creatively collaborate with open-minded and energetic colleagues.
- The opportunity for professional development and to pro-actively expand your network. You can make quick progress through our sales training and technical courses that are offered to you.
- You work within an innovative market and uses the newest services.
- You work for one of ‘Fortune’s Most Admired Companies in the World’ within a wide range of the international network.
- You can benefit from (international) career opportunities.
- You will earn a market-based salary with a very attractive package of fringe benefits (ADV days, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, …).