General Marketing Manager APAC
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our business across APAC. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people like you to join our organization.
In this job of General Manager of Marketing Singapore, you will be reporting directly to Director of Marketing, APAC and partnering with key business stakeholders both internally and externally. You will be playing a critical role of developing and executing marketing strategy and plan to drive the business success.
What will you do?
- Lead the company’s marketing strategies that drives growth, elevate brand and differentiate ourselves against the competitions.
- Foster close partnership with company’s strategic vendors on product marketing for business growth and enhancing Ingram’s brand.
- Lead a team of marketers in delivering high performance marketing initiatives and outcomes.
- Modernize marketing through digital and new age marketing techniques.
- Build a team of inhouse Marketing professionals for transition to Ingram’s Marketing Agency
- Work with relevant departments to produce high quality marketing material for promotions and product launches.
- Plan and manage the marketing budget and deliver a profitable Marketing P&L
- Work closely with product teams, sales teams and other marketing functions to develop bespoke marketing initiatives and impactful marketing plan.
- Foster relationships with key media contacts, key opinion leader and influencers to drive and influence media coverage and exposure.
- Proficiency in influencing change through vision and inspiration.
- Good knowledge of marketing processes and procedure, build a well thought, efficient, well governed marketing organization.
- Work closely with IT, Global Marketing and digital transformation team to enhance marketing automation tools and work processes.
What experience do you bring?
- 15years in Marketing management experience in the Technology space. With marketing experience in MNC, working in IT industry or platform (to B, to C)
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven commercial marketing experience
- Digital and modern marketing experience a must
- Good project management
- Excellence in Marketing Operations capabilities to drive Marketing Operation Excellence and Governance
- Financial and analytical mindset to drive profitable Marketing P&L and use Big Data and Business Intelligence to drive opportunities and operation excellence
- Led transformation and a change agent advocate in Marketing evolution
- An engaging and hands-on individual, highly capable of operating and excelling at the strategic and tactical positions
- Resourceful and problem-solver, who is comfortable with new technologies and concepts
- Strong in Excel, PowerPoint skills, project management experience, problem solving skills, analytical/critical thinking skills, and system mapping process documentation
- You are able to leverage people, best practices, and technology to create and continuously improve cross functional workflows
What’s in it for you?
- You will get a great opportunity to drive the success of our organization, to further grow our business. We provide a fun, professional, and challenging international business setting. Finally, you will get the chance to become part of the world's leading Technology Solutions provider in the world and a Great Place to Work certified organization in ten countries across EMEA & APAC.
- We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your knowledge and expertise.
- We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.
Get updates about the latest job openings that match your skills.