Cloud Solutions Development Associate
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realize the promise of technology. Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates
Do you have a passion for helping your clients “Realize the Promise of Technology™” in the emerging cloud services industry? Do you get excited using your expertise to disrupt a “status quo” and help customers to think differently?
If so, join the Ingram Micro Cloud team as our newest Development Associate
As the Solutions Development Associate, you will have the key opportunity to own the promotion and sales of the Cloud portfolio to Channel Partners.
You Will Be The Cultivator Of
- Drive Ingram Micro Cloud sales growth across cloud partner ecosystem for a range of new and existing Ingram resellers buying the offering for the first time
- Coordinate with our Partner Success Managers to establish relationships with new Ingram resellers.
- Primarily interfacing with reseller prospects and meeting in the field or over the phone / email, focused on an assigned product category (i.e. IaaS, SaaS, or Microsoft)
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
What You Bring To The Role
- 3+ years of B2B technology sales experience; experience in Cloud sales a plus
- Proven experience with strategic sales engagement including formal sales presentation, written proposals and sales with multiple decision makers.
- Practical experience with face-to-face sales engagements and event/conference networking.
- Demonstrated program/project management skills; documenting and executing a plan.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – including proposals and closing techniques.
- Working knowledge of Cloud services is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 50%+ of the time.
What’s in it for You:
The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable international company. You will be joining a dynamic team that enjoys a fast-paced environment and getting results on the board. The opportunity for professional development in IT. Supportive management team and company culture.