Public Relations Senior Manager APAC
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our business across APAC. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people like you to join our organization.
In this job of Public Relations (PR) and Communications, General Manger/Senior Manager. We are looking for someone who’s available to start as soon as possible.
What will you do?
PR and Communications Managers create and maintain a favourable public image for the company by communicating programs, accomplishments and/or points of view. She/he creates, implement and oversee communications programs, be it internal or external, that effectively describe and promote the organization.
You are a candidate with similar experience in communications either in-house PR departments or agencies with a track record of delivering PR and communication campaigns across multiple platforms and for various audiences. You love communicating, have a strong command over language with excellent writing skills and is a thinker who can deliver impactful PR campaigns and messaging.
In this role, you will report to the Head of Marketing of the company and extend your support to execute the PR and Communications strategy for APAC. You will be based out of Ingram Micro Singapore office and work closely with marketing, business partners, stakeholders and the media.
- Foster relationships with key media contacts, key opinion leader and influencers to drive and influence media coverage and exposure
- Develop PR and Communications strategy that drives reputation and growth
- Manage PR agency, media inquiries and interview requests, drafting of press communication materials such as releases, media Q&A, briefing notes and spokespeople content
- Fielding media questions and pitching stories to the media, preparing media kits and organizing media press conferences/events/sessions/activities
- Drive issues management, counter negative publicity and handle crisis and emergency communications in cases of adverse publicity
- Collaborate with Global Corporate Communication to adapt, develop and implement Corporate PR & communication strategies and increase cooperation and collaboration across functions and affiliates.
- Develop and produce corporate collaterals (newsletters, annual report, brochures, posters, corporate information materials, corporate video, corporate signage and notice etc. ) through coordination and collation of content with the other relevant departments
- Support President and internal stakeholders to identify, plan and address their media and communications needs (Both internally and externally) with the appropriate initiatives and ensure executives are media trained and ready
- Responsible for providing strategic direction and execution of all communication materials, such as company’s corporate communications, announcements, briefing documents and speeches
- Collaborate closely with in-country Sales, Marketing and Executives for PR/Communication and cross-functional teams to ensure a robust messaging, branding and activation are in place
- Develop integrated marketing communication initiatives and channels including digital marketing platforms that are effective and appropriate for the intended audience.
- Develop measurements, monitor and analyze the value of and return on Public Relation and communications initiatives
What experience do you bring?
- Degree or higher in Communications, Business Administration or a related field
- You have at least 15 years of experience in planning and executing Public Relations, External Communications and Internal Communications
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with journalists
- Ability to build PR strategies and troubleshoot problems
- Have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Similar experience in communications either in-house PR departments or agencies with a track record of delivering PR / communication campaigns across multiple platforms and for various audiences.
- Experience in digital communications and social media channel management
- Love communicating and have a strong command over language with outstanding writing skills
What’s in it for you?
- You will get a great opportunity to drive the success of our organization, to further grow our business. We provide a fun, professional, and challenging international business setting. Finally, you will get the chance to become part of the world's leading Technology Solutions provider in the world and a Great Place to Work certified organization in ten countries across EMEA & APAC.
- We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your knowledge and expertise.
- We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver
Get updates about the latest job openings that match your skills.