Senior Compliance Manager
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
- Provide leadership and execution in the deployment of the Compliance Program (“Program”) for the market.
- Actively promote employee awareness of the Program.
- Develop, distribute and / or deliver effective training and communications in support of the Program, including language localizations as appropriate.
- Further develop the market’s Program in alignment with the Global and Regional program—including risk assessment, delivery of training and communications and implementation and ongoing oversight of enhanced compliance controls including third party compliance controls.
- Lead, conduct and manage complex compliance and ethics related investigations, inspections and audits as assigned.
- Document, monitor and track the market compliance program including investigations for the market.
- Lead all market remediation with appropriate stakeholders.
- Work continuously to improve the market’s Program to ensure that is both relevant and effective.
- Partnering with Internal Audit, periodically assess the Program or components of the for the market. Develop and implement with local business teams’ appropriate recommendations.
- Collaborate strongly with all internal stakeholders—e.g., HR, Legal, Internal Audit, Finance, Security and other business functions—to identify, mitigate and resolve Ethics and Compliance matters.
- Work on cross-functional project teams as needed to implement compliance initiatives effectively.
- Build the company’s external reputation relating to Ingram Micros’ values, in particular Integrity, maintaining appropriate visibility and involvement in the Cluster’s ethics and compliance community.
- University degree in law, accounting, or a related field required. LLM with a major University or equivalent strongly preferred. SCCE Compliance certifications a plus.
- Minimum 5-10 years of compliance, finance controllership, audit or legal experience preferably with a global IT company.
- Understanding of the IT Channel, its contractual specificities, usual compliance requirements imposed by vendors and legal issues/regulatory requirements which govern it
- Familiarity with anti-corruption, anti-trust, anti-money laundering and US Export Controls compliance is required; experience with data privacy compliance is a plus.
- Investigation skills - Strong sense of integrity and the ability to balance business interests with the need to exercise independent judgment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate and relate at all levels of the company.
- Linguistic skills allowing the candidate to deliver training/interacting with other associates in at least one other regional language besides English is a plus.
- Strong diplomatic skills, patience, and the proven ability to find creative, business-friendly solutions.
- Ability to face workload pressure and make timely/efficient/professional decisions and to work with other team members in the Company
- Strong stakeholders’ engagement and partnership
- Strong leadership with an ability to work independently
- Agility to navigate between various projects
- Professional maturity
- Strong attention to detail and organized
- Strong knowledge and experience of processes and controls
- Transformation experience (as a bonus)