SAP Support Associate
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
In this job of SAP Support Associate, you will be part of the “Tools & Application” team. This team is responsible for support, maintenance but also development of 3 main pillars: e-commerce, Partner Connectivity and SAP ERP system.
Your focus will be mainly on the SAP support and development part.
The location for this full-time job is in Utrecht. You will report directly into Gregory Teirlinck, Sr. Project Manager.
What will you do?
- Provide support to our internal customers for all SAP related inquiries
- Release Management - Contribute to the further development of our SAP system by determining the system requirements, identify GAPS and thoroughly test the solutions through UAT
- Transfer SAP knowledge through documentation and training sessions
- You will be the point of contact between SAP Support (technical) teams and the business (e.g. sales, finance, customers service)
- Incident Management
Which Talent do you bring?
- SAP knowledge in the B2B segment is a must (but not necessarily technical knowledge like coding)
- Structured and meticulous approaches are needed to book successes in this job
- Ability to ‘translate’ the business needs to technical teams and vice versa
- Project management skills are a plus
- Bilingual Dutch/English
- Team player
- Flexible in terms of working hours and potentially travel
What’s in it for you?
Be one of the key players of our Business Operations team and help Ingram Micro to achieve their goals by providing the right system support, functionalities, and knowledge transfer.
Perform a job with a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities and with opportunities to increase the scope in the future.
We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.