Marketing Development Manager APAC
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our business across APAC. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people like you to join our organization.
In this job of Public Relations (PR) and Communications, General Manger/Senior Manager. We are looking for someone who’s available to start as soon as possible.
What will you do ?
As Marketing Development Manager, you are responsible for planning, developing and implementing the marketing strategy with the strategic vendors. You will develop new vendor marketing partnerships, helps business promote & pitch Ingram Micro’s marketing capabilities and upscale existing marketing partnership with the vendors. You are a trusted partner for both marketing team, Ingram Micro’s business units and vendors. You have a creative mind, digitally savvy, love creating high-quality engaging content, understand the business requirement, lead and create exciting marketing programs to achieve the business goal & objectives.
In this role, you will report to the Head of Marketing, APAC and you will work closely with vendors, business partners, stakeholders, and the relevant marketing team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with company’s strategic vendor to drive brand, product awareness, marketing financials, Ingram Micro’s marketing capability and market share.
- Develop new vendor marketing partnerships, helps business promote & pitch Ingram Micro’s marketing capabilities and upscale existing marketing partnership with the vendors
- Develop comprehensive marketing strategies, contents, bespoke marketing programs to drive vendor’s partnership, drive sales growth and expand our share of wallet.
- Lead strategic marketing discussion esp with new vendors and prepare RFP
- Work closely with vendor and partners in establishing a continuous marketing investment
- Work closely with senior leaders, marketing teammates, and other departments to create effective content strategies that articulate the company’s brand, our product’s core benefits properly and consistently.
- Generate ideas and strategies based upon data-driven insights and recommendations.
- Modernize marketing through digital and new age marketing techniques.
- Deliver engaging, high-quality articles, graphics, white papers, blogs, email marketing messages, case studies, videos, presentation content and more.
- Analyse new market trends, business opportunities and market segments in local landscape.
- Drive performance marketing that compromises data mining and analysis
- Analyse past performance of collections, categories, and campaigns to improve marketing effectiveness and return-on-investment (ROI).
- Define marketing performance measurements in alignment with marketing objectives and strategies.
- Develop customer loyalty plans for target markets.
- Implement customer attraction and retention strategies to improve customer loyalty.
- Manage service agreements with business partners.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- 15 years of proven work experience in marketing leadership position, driving full suites of marketing services
- Leadership skill in developing marketing engagement with vendors
- Applying marketing knowledge in promoting and pitching marketing services to new vendors
- Digital marketing savvy
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong business acumen with good understanding of financial and marketing drive growth
- Sociable, energetic, motivated, creative and convincing
- Data-driven and highly analytical
- Excellence in presentation skill and ability to win deals
- Creative mind, drive high-quality engaging content, lead and create exciting marketing programs to achieve the business goal & objectives.
Get updates about the latest job openings that match your skills.