Sales Specialist DC/POS
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realize the promise of technology. Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Do you want to grow and face new professional challenges? Ingram Micro is looking for an enthusiastic Sales Specialist DC/POS.
- Promotes and sells a portfolio of technical and nontechnical products, services and solutions directly to current and resell customers.
- Focuses on acquiring new customers and retaining and growing an existing installed base of customers
- Informing customers of new products and services.
- Pricing and order management.
- End to end account management.
- Maintaining strong relationships with existing customers.
To be successful, you have:
- The following competences: detail oriented, resourceful, sales driven, responsive, accountable and organized
- 1 to 3 years of functional experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Very good knowledge of English, Dutch and French
- Application of a “Can Do Attitude” and ability to be a self-starter
What’s in it for You:
The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable international company. You will be joining a dynamic team that enjoys a fast-paced environment and getting results on the board. The opportunity for professional development in IT. Supportive management team and company culture.