Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realize the promise of technology.
No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. To achieve this, we know that we need great people with a mindset that supports and delivers on the complete customer delivery model.To compliment this dynamic team, we are currently looking for a Operations executive in our Bucharest, Romania Office.
- Maintaining healthy vendor relations to garner maximum support for operational/logistic/reporting aspects
- In coordination with BDM/PM, monitors the status of the company and operationally applies and collects documentation to restore the status
- It monitors order statuses and escalates problems within vendor systems
- Monitors, checks, propagates and communicates internally and externally regarding changes in the manufacturer's process
- In coordination with the manufacturer and local resources, he is in charge of the implementation of projects initiated by vendors or global integration within the company.
- Support to the sales team in solving operational problems within vendor processes
- Communication with supplier representatives regarding operational issues; Case management - opening, tracking tickets in the vendor system;
- Good knowledge on the Romanian market
- Should have handled aforementioned product of vendors or any competitive product
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Excellent Presentation and Interpersonal Skills
- Graduate with 3-4 years relevant/industry experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledges