We are looking for our enthusiastic Technical Sales engineer!
Our IBM team is growing again and we’re looking for the best of the best to communicate how our unique IBM strategy will unlock revenue opportunities for our reseller partner base and more importantly, business process enhancements for their customers.
Ingram Micro is a largest IBM software, hardware and service distributor, offering channel partners and professionals access to a global marketplace, expertise, solutions and enablement programs that empower organizations to configure, provision and manage IBM technologies with confidence and ease.
This role is designed to help our channel partners adopt new technologies their companies, effectively communicate the advantages of various IBM hardware solutions throughout the IT channel in Hungary.
Your key responsibilities will be the following:
- Support our partners in understanding IBM Storage and Power technology, configuring and pricing IBM hardware base solutions and services
- Be always up to date/align with the newest technical solutions, offerings of our vendors (mainly IBM storage, Power on SAP HANA and multi vendor support.)
- Identify opportunities with our Business Partners.
- Finding new partners and help them to building his new IBM business area.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by helping them build solutions, showing how to calculate the cost for these solutions and by demonstrating technical competence and accountability.
- Supporting our sales team with your technical background
- Business planning, pipeline review and managing sales process with dedicated partner set and with team leader
- Manage the first steps of partner orders and address it to the right team
- Effectively communicate and educate channel partners on the benefits of the IBM storage, power and service strategies
- Address technical questions in ticketing system/technical shared mailbox
- Manage partners, cover their needs and fish for new deals/opportunities
- Plan custom learning paths for our partner set and provide them 1:1 or 1:m trainings (partner development tasks)
In order to succeed in your new role, you have/are:
- Bs/Ms technical degree or equivalents.
- Passionate about sales but not afraid of the administrative tasks.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communications skills in Hungarian and in English.
- Able to work cross-functionally, manage time, work toward common goals, and work independently as well as in group/team settings.
- Strong organizational skills, problem solving agility, proven multi-tasking, successful prioritization of competing tasks, and proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Business and financial acumen.
What’s in it for You:
The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable international company. The possibility to join a dynamic team that enjoys a fast paced environment and getting results on the board. The opportunity for professional development in IT marketing. Supportive management team and company culture.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.