Sales Specialist Microsoft - Surface & OEM
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
We are highly committed to expanding our Technology Solutions business across Europe and the Middle-East. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need talented people to join our go-to-market Sales.
In this job of Sales Specialist Microsoft, you will be responsible for Microsoft products and all customers @ Ingram Micro. Building long term relationship with them, manage Microsoft quotations, provide sales information and products advice to achieve customer satisfaction & company targets.
The location for this full-time job is in Diegem. You will report directly into Micheline Atyn, our Manager Business Development.
What will you do?
- Establish & build a long sustainable relationship with customers.
- Daily communication with customers, making outbound calls to promote products and follow up of Microsoft orders, quotes & opportunities.
- Manage daily activities as quotations follow-up, Emails & telephone for the assigned products.
- Understanding needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Manage products & solutions requests from customers with providing quality answers & information by telephone or Email.
- Focus on lead qualification and lead prospecting.
- Have technical knowledge of products, systems and services.
- Follow and giving internal trainings on products & services to stay informed and to provide standard technical information.
- Maintain CRM database with customer information (Data, quotes, opportunities, tasks…)
- Contact customers to close sales and achieve sales target & KPI’s.
- Work closely and support Field Sales Manager on action items of assigned customers.
Which Talent do you bring?
- Minimum knowledge or previous experience with IT products.
- Team player mindset.
- Capacity to maintain long term “win-win” relationship in general.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Excellent phone calling skills.
- Solution provider mindset.
- A commitment to overachieve targets.
- The drive to manage tasks, to take decisions to solve issues or to close sales.
- Standard knowledge in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to learn and adapt quickly in a fast and changing environment.
What’s in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.