Cloud Solutions Development Specialist, SaaS (Google)
Ingram Micro Cloud (IMC) is fast-paced business with an entrepreneurial mentality within the foundation of a Fortune 100 company that is growing absurdly fast and changing how business is done in the cloud. We are committed to helping our channel partners and professionals get access to an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry.
We’re inviting a customer obsessed Cloud Solutions Development Specialist who will focus on driving accelerated and profitable new revenue for SaaS solutions through partner acquisition, cross-selling, and new end-user workload adds. If you have a successful sales track record this opportunity is a great chance to excel at what you love doing.
- Earn NEW annual recurring revenue with a primary focus on Google collaboration solutions and/or Google Chrome
- Recruit and develop sales relationships with new and existing channel partners to add new end-customer workloads and maximize consumption
- Work with targeted partners to develop their sales, marketing and technical readiness
- Proactively identify sales opportunities and close sales within your assigned base of partners
- Maintain a high level of expertise on Cloud offerings – including product schedules, technology benefits, pricing schedules, and certifications as needed
- Collaborate with a variety of internal resources including presale technical consultants, customer success managers, and post-sales support
- Execution of marketing programs, developing channel and end-customer demand generation
- Exceed quarterly sales targets by selling and cross-selling SaaS into new customer accounts
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market intelligence
- Creation of commercial proposals for the services and solutions we offer