Jr Business Manager-NLD
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use. With its vast global infrastructure and focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions , Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expand our business and in order to achieve our goals we are actively looking for a Jr. Business Manger to join our dynamic team.
As Jr. Business Manager you will manage the operational part related to the allocated vendor. In this role you will be supportive to the Ingram Micro Mobility team internal and external.
The Jr. Business Manager is a supporting role in the day to day business management of the Vendor, from Data Management to support on Marketing Campaigns and support the team fully on Operational Management. For this roll it is vital to have good understanding of the commercial sense of the business.
The location for this full-time job is based at our Ingram Micro entity, with the possibility of working from home. We are following the safety regulations from the local government strongly during this Covid-19 period. You will report directly to Joram Sluijter, our Sr. Business Unit Manager, who is based in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
You will be working in the Mobility Distribution and Components team of 17 engaged colleagues.
Your job will be:
- You will be the contact for the Sr. Business Unit Manager and other Management to ensure smooth communication flows and Operational roll out.
- Together with the team you are responsible of achieving the set target.
- You will support on Marketing and Communication activities.
- You will support on SKU creation, sample management and all other Business Management activities.
- You will support the Business Manager on all tasks and grow to a position where you will be replacing him on absence.
- You will show ownership in Product sheet Management with Retail and Etail Partners.
What do you bring to the table?
- You have a positive minded personality, with a hands-on mentality, agile and openminded, a real “thinking outside the box” person.
- You will ensure timeliness and accuracy.
- You are a team player and an excellent communicator and operates with a sense of urgency; makes things happen within the broad business picture.
- You have a commercial mindset and are result driven.
- You have a relevant working experience in Business Support Management and you want to work in a fast-paced and commercially driven organization.
- Working within an environment where compliance rules are applied is not new for you.
- You can work autonomously and manage your own portfolio, following processes and procedures.
- Furthermore, you are able to integrate information into tangible solutions, solve problems quickly and efficiently as well as provide support to others.
- Your language skills are English and Dutch, fluently. Knowledge of Mandarin language is a plus.
- Experience in working with or for Asian companies is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.