Global HR Workday Specialist
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
In this job of Global HR Workday Specialist, you will be responsible for system administration, business process configuration, report development, integration development, and data management. You will work closely with our international HR and IT departments, and business leaders to effectively meet our current and future HR technology needs.
The location for this full-time job of Global HR Workday Specialist is in Utrecht, the Netherlands. You will report directly into John Bowan, our Director HRIS.
What will you do?
- You will develop and test of custom integrations using various development methods.
- You will support for day to day integration related issues.
- You will design reports to answer relevant business questions and communicate key HR metrics to stakeholders in an easy to understand dashboard format.
- You will support for Workday and system updates & testing.
- You will assist in the support of Workday Compensation, Advanced Compensation, and Security.
- You will partner with various internal and external stakeholders to understand business requirements and ensures results meet the business needs.
What Talent do you bring?
- You have a strong interest in working in a large and fast-paced international organization, working with various people across the EMEA and APAC regions.
- You have relevant working experience in and knowledge about supporting the Workday application (i.e. Report Writer, Studio, HCM Business Objects), Enterprise Interface Builder, custom & calculated fields, Cloud Connector for HCM, Third-Party Payroll, XSLT/Data Transformation.
- You are experienced with Reporting (advanced, matrix, composite and BIRT) utilizing Workday Report Writer.
- You have a great organizational, stakeholder management, planning and time-management skills to manage multiple and conflicting activities.
- You are experienced in working with confidential information and Global HR Data,
- You are a great communicator (in English), influencer, timekeeper, and facilitator.
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for further strengthen the utilization of Workday and integrated other 3rd party platforms.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.