Sales Specialist Extreme Networks
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realize the promise of technology. Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Do you want to grow and face new professional challenges? Ingram Micro is looking for an enthusiastic Sales Specialist Extreme Networks.
- Promotes and sells a portfolio of technical and nontechnical products, services and solutions directly to current and resell customers.
- You contact resellers by phone and mail, coach and train them in executing, initiating and common commercial activities.
- You take the initiative in the further development of knowledge and skills, necessary to optimally develop the portfolio. You participate in the training and commercial events as well as obtain the necessary vendor certificates.
- You keep in contact with the Extreme Networks Distribution Account Manager and participate in the regular meetings with your vendor.
- Focuses on acquiring new customers and retaining and growing an existing installed base of customers
- Informing customers of new products and services.
- Maintaining strong relationships with existing customers.
To be successful, you have:
- The following competences: detail oriented, resourceful, sales driven, responsive, accountable and organized
- 1 to 3 years of functional experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Very good knowledge of English, Dutch and French
- Application of a “Can Do Attitude” and ability to be a self-starter
What’s in it for You:
The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable international company. You will be joining a dynamic team that enjoys a fast-paced environment and getting results on the board. The opportunity for professional development in IT. Supportive management team and company culture.