Azure Cloud Sales Specialist
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realise the promise of technology™.
Enabling our partners and vendors to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve, we are proud to be associated with names such as Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Hewlett–Packard and Lenovo.
With our vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. But none of this is achievable without great customer focussed people.
We are looking for a Cloud Sales Specialist that will be responsible for driving AZURE sales growth across Ingram Micro Cloud Partners ecosystem. Working in close collaboration with AZURE Solution Architects & AZURE Field Account Managers you will help resellers to adopt AZURE as the preferred route to market when helping their customers transition from an on-premise infrastructure lay-out to an IaaS approach.
- As part of the AZURE Sales Team, you will develop, build and maintain relationships with SMB partners´ decision makers and influencers such as enterprise architects, vendors specialists and field sales
- Identify and address growth opportunities for new and different products, services, or program offerings based upon data-driven insights or demand generation campaigns. Through prospecting and cultivation, the ACSS advises customers of appropriate growth opportunities applicable to their business needs and proactively engages in business and sales opportunities to establish strong customer/vendor relationships and achieve identified sales related objectives
- Identify and communicate complementary add-on and cross-selling opportunities to SMB partners by leveraging moderate knowledge and understanding of Ingram Micro Cloud’s diverse portfolio of products, programs, and services
- Drive attainment of quarterly and annual assigned AZURE revenue and margin targets
- Cultivate and foster a world class partner team across the internal aligned businesses, including sales specialist sales, solution architects, product marketing, marketplace sales support and cloud services
- Work with Microsoft to align Ingram Micro Cloud’s IaaS execution strategy with their channel go to market
- Build trust and strategic relationships with key partners’ stakeholders by understanding the partners’ industry, business and top priorities
- Present and market the end-to-end AZURE solutions as the next natural evolution of current end customers’ infrastructure strategies
- Drive & support specific AZURE demand generation campaigns and events
- Actively participate in regular pipeline & business reviews at the country level
You will have the below skills and experience:
- Master’s in engineering or IT degree in related field preferred. Other degrees considered depending on relevant experience and proven results
- At least 2 years of experience of selling technology solutions, AZURE ecosystem understanding & proven experience preferred
- Moderate knowledge of competitive products and IT infrastructure industry (storage – servers – virtualization – communications & cloud technologies)
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Relationship Building Experience
- Comfortable navigating through ambiguity
- Structured thinking and methodological attitude
- Knowledge of Excel and Word required
- Strong organizational skills and problem-solving agility also required
- Previous ERP system experience desired
What do we offer?
- This is an opportunity to work with a strong brand at one of the world’s largest IT providers, in a dynamic, challenging, international work environment. Our people are the most critical part of our long-term success. Our employees´ happiness, health and wellbeing are our #1priority. We understand we cannot have happy and successful customers without happy and successful employees to serve them.
- Great Place to Work Certified
- Hybrid work model