User Enablement - Celonis (Sr. Project Manager)
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
Upgrade your talent by:
- Collaborating with the COE Lead, Technical Team , Deployment Team and SDE Teams to create a Celonis User Enablement Plan
- Gathering Data and creating process maps
- Identifying process improvement opportunities through feedback
- Identifying departments, teams and business units involved in the implementation plan
- Identifying users by function and region and prioritize projects based on criticality, impact and benefits
- Determining the Celonis persona for each end user so that tailored training and roll outs can be planned
- Coordinating with the SDE team on the roll out Celonis to the various users through online training, in-person classes and workshops
- Measure and report the success of the training program
- Based on end-user needs, design and develop user educational content including online and video tutorials and collaterals for workshops
- Managing the content of process training materials on a regular basis
- Ensuring that all process changes are documents and communicated to the end users
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- 5 years in the BPO/Shared Services environment; At least 3 years of experience in process training and project management focusing on transitions and work tools implementation
- Proven track record in implementing end to end transition or continuous improvement projects
- Has knowledge and has experience in application of Process Improvement methodologies, root cause analysis tools, etc.
- Expertise in curriculum design, development, process training implementation and evaluation
- Proven classroom management and facilitation skills
- Skilled in project management and financial analysis
- Working experience in the implementation of Celonis
- Intermediate skills required in MS Office, particularly Visio, PowerPoint, and Excel. Entry level knowledge on MS Access and Visual Basic will be a plus
- Excellent English language skills - C1