Solution Sales Specialist (Microsoft Business Applications)
Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Do you have a passion for helping your clients “Realize the Promise of Technology™” in the emerging cloud services industry? Do you get excited using your expertise to disrupt a “status quo” and help customers to think differently?
If so, join the Ingram Micro Cloud team as our newest Solutions Sales Specialist
As the Solutions Sales Specialists, you will have the key opportunity to own the promotion and sales of the Cloud portfolio to Channel Partners.
We need extremely focused, well organized Solution Sales Specialist to help drive considerable growth for our Microsoft Business Applications Solutions. We are looking for individuals able to grow footprint in existing customers as well as find opportunities within new customers.
Collaboration with Microsoft Business Managers, Channel Account Managers, Customer Success Managers and Solutions Sales is essential for success.
What you’ll do
- Generating revenue for Microsoft Business Applications from existing customers and net new business.
- Managing and developing existing contacts for Microsoft Business Applications within agreed sectors and building out relationships across business units and subsidiaries.
- Managing sales cycles efficiently and ensuring that revenues are received promptly.
- Submitting accurate forecast to Microsoft Business Applications managers to assist in business planning and reporting.
- Preparing sales plans in association with Microsoft Business Applications managers; assisting growth into new markets for its products by successfully executing on those plans.
- Creating and driving qualified pipeline for new prospects within the sales cycle.
What you need to succeed
- Experience in software sales
- Track record of selling net new business
- Track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota and market share goals
- Proven success in selling to executives, or "C" level
- Excellent networking ability
- Able to identify, cultivate and close deals in new areas
- Skilled Solution seller with proven ability to create win-win proposals
- Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to maintain a high level of productivity and work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Self-motivated and disciplined
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.