Business Manager Datacenter
Is technology your passion? Are you the Business Manager who will take Datacenter to the next level by increasing the market share of Ingram Micro? Do you dare to propose initiatives for improvement? Do you love to become one of our ambassador for one or more vendors within your portfolio? Then this is your chance! Become our Business Manager Datacenter at Ingram Micro in Diegem.
What will you do?
In the role of Business Manager Datacenter, you will be part of our Datacenter team. This team consists of 14 closely collaborating colleagues who drive the server, storage and networking business within Ingram Micro. Your vendor portfolio will consist of Hewlett Packard Enterprise and smaller Datacenter vendors such as Eaton.
As Business Manager Datacenter, you are an important player within the team and are an active part of driving the datacenter strategy of Ingram Micro. You are the bridge between your vendors and our organization. Next to this you are responsible for spotting business opportunities and creating new business.
Beside all contacts with vendors, you will work closely with Purchasing, Sales and Marketing. You align your actions with the objectives of the vendors and you know how to respond to the needs of our market and report directly to the Business Unit Manager Datacenter, Christian van Zwam.
What are your functions and responsibilities?
- Creating Business Plans in line with Ingram Micro’s and the vendor’s strategy.
- Responsible for the profitability of your vendor portfolio.
- Managing pricing, promotions and rebates from vendor.
- Organize and attend weekly meetings with the vendors.
- Responsible for the alignment of propositions, market, inventory, etc.
- Actively take part in local and international meetings and share best practices with your international counterparts.
- Organize the quarterly business review with the vendors in order to discuss results and optimize common go-to-market.
What do you bring to the role?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience in a similar role in the distribution or vendor industry.
- Technical knowledge about servers, storage and networking products (HPE or other vendors) is required.
- A commercial attitude with a result-oriented focus.
- Very strong communication skills: written and verbal in English, Dutch and French.
- You can administratively find your way in processing and following up information and offers.
- Strong analyzing skills; excellent command in Excel.
Who we are?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day, with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have grown to become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 employees. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable international company.
- A dynamic team where you can creatively collaborate with open-minded and energetic colleagues.
- The opportunity for professional development and to pro-actively expand your network. You can make quick progress through our sales training and technical courses.
- An innovative market using the newest services.
- The chance to work for one of ‘Fortune’s Most Admired Companies in the World’ within an international setting.
- (International) career opportunities.
- A market-based salary with a very attractive benefits package (ADV days, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance …).
How to apply?
Please send us your CV through the apply button and perhaps you could be our new Business Manager Datacenter at Ingram Micro in Diegem!