As a vital link in the technology value chain, Ingram Micro creates sales and profitability opportunities for vendors and re-sellers through unique IT solutions, marketing programs, outsourced logistics, technical and financial support, managed and cloud-based services, and product aggregation and distribution. The company is the only globally broad-based IT distributor, serving more than 150 countries on six continents with the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of IT products and services
We are looking for a new Chief Accountant
Who is reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer and responsible for accounting and tax activities of Hungarian operations of Ingram Micro.
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable company in a sought after location. You will be joining a dynamic team that enjoys a fast paced environment and getting results on the board.
The opportunity for professional development in our finance team.
Supportive management and company culture.
At Ingram Micro we believe our people are our most important asset. This is why we endeavour to create a positive and rewarding environment for our teams. On top of a competitive salary package and career development opportunities, we will also provide you with access to benefits such as a staff purchase policy, paid leave on your birthday and membership of a staff benefits scheme. You will also participate in a wide variety of ongoing, professional and personal development programs that will not only help enhance current job performance but will also help prepare you for future opportunities within the business.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Supervise the accounting activities assuring USGAAP and HAS regulatory compliance
- Perform the monthly-end closing tasks and reconciliations considering the expectations of the parent company
- Prepare the annual reports in line with the Hungarian accounting acts.
- Manage statutory and internal audits
- Prepare/manage the Hungarian tax reports (including calculations, tax returns, tax bookings, tax payments, reconciliations, self-revisions).
- Perform and supervise management reporting activities during month-end closing as well as the the corporate income tax calculation and other tax related reports in line with the corporate rules and USGAAP.
- Prepare annual TP documentation and other supplementary reports.
- Manage routine CIT, VAT and other tax related audit enquiries and projects.
- Work closely with CFO for achieving corporate goals focusing on company performance
- Being up to date in local requirements and legislative changes as well as corporate internal regulations.
- Support continuous improvement activities.
In order to be successful in the role you need:
- BSc / MSc degree in Tax Advisory or Finance & Accounting/Economics.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Hungarian chartered accountant registration.
- Fluent English.
- Advanced level of Excel.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Team player.
- Flexible attitude to work.
Advantages if you have:
- Multinational experience.
We are awaiting your applications, and we hope that You will be a part of our Team soon.