Sr. Sales Executive Red Hat
Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Do you have a passion for helping your clients “Realize the Promise of Technology™” in the emerging cloud services industry? Do you get excited using your expertise to disrupt a “status quo” and help customers to think differently?
If so, join the Ingram Micro Cloud team as our newest Sr. Sales Executive Red Hat
As the Sr. Sales Executive Red Hat, you will have the key opportunity to own the promotion and sales of the Software and Cloud portfolio to Channel Partners.
You Will Be The Cultivator Of
- This position is primarily focused on facilitating the partner journey and influencing the partner to take advantage of the value within our Open Source products, programs and services capabilities.
- Providing educational resources and driving the sale of technical products, programs and/or services.
- Be the resident subject matter expert on the respective programs impacting partner profitability, to ensure they maximize their consumption of available resources and continue investing in the strategic alignment of the Enterprise Open Source portfolio through Ingram Micro.
- Identifying and earning the business from Net New transacting partners, with a sub component of developing existing partner accounts.
- Growing profitable sales, activation's, and market share across the channel by helping your geographic account base from a traditional reseller.
- Building and maintaining a relationship with the EOS partners and Red Hat and EnterpriseDB concerns marketing
- Setting up and supporting partners with marketing activities such as newsletters, website content, mailings, events, call out actions, etc.
- Keep all Red Hat and EnterpriseDB sales and marketing materials up to date
- Identifying and reporting market developments and trends.
- Setting up Annual Business Plan from Red Hat & EDB
- Managing and (co-)setting up the annual marketing plan with Red Hat and EnterpriseDB
- Looking for cross-selling opportunities within ingram Micro's supplier base for marketing activities.
- Providing support in Business plans (and presentations).
- Building sales motions with products from the Red Hat portfolio.
What You Bring To The Role
- 3+ years of B2B technology sales experience; experience in Open Source or Software sales a plus
- Working knowledge of Open Source is a plus.
- Proven experience with strategic sales engagement including formal sales presentation, written proposals and sales with multiple decision makers.
- Practical experience with face-to-face sales engagements and event/conference networking.
- Demonstrated program/project management skills; documenting and executing a plan.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills English and Dutch – including proposals and closing techniques.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
- Ingram Micro is committed to hiring and promoting the most qualified applicants for available positions. To achieve this goal, the Company, where permitted by law, will conduct background investigations on all candidates considered for this opening*
Get updates about the latest job openings that match your skills.