Senior Backend Developer
Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
CloudBlue is a technology solution startup born from the need to digitally transform a multibillion-dollar enterprise. The CloudBlue platform orchestrates ecosystems for customers worldwide, including the largest B2B Cloud Marketplace in the world. We have spent 15+ years innovating and investing in digital transformation, subscriptions, and multi-level partner ecosystems. Today, hundreds of customers rely on CloudBlue to orchestrate their ecosystems and scale their businesses globally.
By joining the CloudBlue team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to make an immediate impact on the business. Our entrepreneurial scope means we operate with the agility of a high growth start-up, but with the confidence & backing of a Fortune 100 corporation, Ingram Micro.
At CloudBlue you'll work with a diverse and multi-cultural team that spans cultures, continents, and time zones to serve our global customer base. You’ll be a part of a culture that emphasizes trust, open communication, and continuous learning.
We are looking for an senior software engineer.
Senior Python Web developer
We are looking for a Senior Python Web developer responsible for managing the interconnection of data between the server and the web single page application.
The service is based on the Cloud Platform IaaS/PaaS infrastructure with SQL DB.
Your primary focus will be developing of cloud redundant, highly available application.
Ensuring high performance, security, and responsiveness to the REST requests from the front-end. As we use microservicearchitecture, lots of other components are being developed as well, such as workers, agents, and even full-featured Connect service.
• Writing Python 3 effective back-end code
• Cooperating with the front-end developers in the process of developing API and data model resources
• Implementing security and data protection
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Excellent Python knowledge – we use Python 3
• Django/DRF framework experience
• Asyncio and aiohttp experience
• Knowledge of RDBMS and software architecture
• Familiarity with Tastypie and Flask-restful libraries will be a plus
• Understanding of modern IaaS practices with Azure, Google Cloud Platform or AWS
• Willingness to write unit tests using nose and mock
• Expertise with debugging (PDB, etc.)