Quality Specialist (Go-To-Market) with German - Maternity Cover
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
Upgrade your talent by:
• Performing regular process checks/audits via side by side sit ins with the team members, or data based process checks
• Tracking and logging customer feedback (internal and external) which is captured via tools, meetings, other means of feedback gathering
• Analyzing all information captured using tools related to Incident management, Customer Satisfaction(CSAT), escalations and audits
• Using the output from the analysis, prepare Corrective And Preventive Actions (CAPA)
• Working with the respective teams to implement the CAPA, monitor the progress and ensure successful outcome from the implementation
• Supporting the service delivery teams to help achieve high standards of performance and customer handling
• Providing coaching and feedback wherever required
• Ensuring standard operating procedures (SOPs) are available, followed, up to date and maintained
• Communicating and collaborate regularly with various other functions (Recruitment, Training, Operations, Local business, Project Management, Application developers, Reporting) in order to coordinate improvement actions and initiatives
• Presenting all findings and progress to the respective stakeholders on a regular basis
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
• Ability to use and interpret data and information with tools such as Excel, Access, Visio
• Excellent communication skills in English and German.
• Ability to present information in a structured way using slides or any other impactful method
• Previous experience in Quality/Process Improvement is an advantage
• Lean/Six Sigma/QMS experience is an advantage