Inside Sales Professional with Italian
Why Ingram Micro?
We are a global distributor of technology products and solutions. Our core business is selling, buying, and logistics of hardware and software products.
Our Sofia office is the workplace of more than 1100 employees, mostly covering administrative responsibilities as well as analytical activities in different areas.
We believe that our high business results and a stable presence on the market are the results of the talent and all the hard work of our employees. That is why we strive to build and maintain a supportive environment and support an organizational culture that is based on equal opportunities for development, regardless of age, experience, or qualification.
You can become part of our amazing team and dynamic, young, and friendly environment with many opportunities.
Upgrade your talent by:
- Managing and entering the incoming queue of orders from the business country
- Performing written communication with corporate customers and business partners
- Performing post-sales activities
- Interact with channel partners as per the scope of tasks assigned by the direct manager
- Maintaining accurate customer master record
- Managing areas of focus to meet set targets and with regard to maintaining the existing customer base and revenue
- Working in an international and dynamic environment
- Very good Italian and English (B2 - C1)
- Experience in working with data
- A University degree is considered an advantage
- Work experience in the field of customer support or data entry is an advantage
#LI-Hybrid | #LI-DI1