Solutions Sales Specialist
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Do you have a passion for helping your clients “Realize the Promise of Technology™” in the emerging cloud services industry? Do you get excited using your expertise to disrupt a “status quo” and help customers to think differently?
If so, join the Ingram Micro Cloud team as our newest Solutions Sales Specialist
As the Solutions Sales Specialists, you will have the key opportunity to own the promotion and sales of the Cloud portfolio to Channel Partners.
You Will Be The Cultivator Of
- This position is primarily focused on facilitating the partner journey and influencing the partner to take advantage of the value within our cloud products, programs and services capabilities.
- Providing educational resources and driving the sale of technical products, programs and/or services.
- Be the resident subject matter expert on the respective programs impacting partner profitability, to ensure they maximize their consumption of available resources and continue investing in the strategic alignment of SaaS through Ingram Micro.
- Identifying and earning the business from Net New transacting partners, with a sub component of developing existing MSP accounts.
- Growing profitable sales, activations, and market share across the channel by helping your geographic account base from a traditional reseller to a profitable Managed Service Provider (MSP) with steady annuity stream. This is an area of explosive growth.
What You Bring To The Role
- 3+ years of B2B technology sales experience; experience in Cloud sales a plus
- Working knowledge of Cloud services is a plus.
- Proven experience with strategic sales engagement including formal sales presentation, written proposals and sales with multiple decision makers.
- Practical experience with face-to-face sales engagements and event/conference networking.
- Demonstrated program/project management skills; documenting and executing a plan.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – including proposals and closing techniques.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
*Ingram Micro is committed to hiring and promoting the most qualified applicants for available positions. To achieve this goal, the Company, where permitted by law, will conduct background investigations on all candidates considered for this opening*