Cloud Collaboration and Security Business Manager EMEA
Ingram Micro Cloud is driving a paradigm shift in the adoption of cloud technology with small and medium-sized businesses through the breadth of our channel partners. Ingram Micro is the largest Indirect Cloud provider globally and is looking for an experienced EMEA Business Manager to develop
the business and portfolio expansion for key cloud strategic collaboration & security vendors across EMEA.
As a Cloud Collaboration and Security Business Manager EMEA within Ingram Micro Cloud, you will have the exciting opportunity to input to the Global strategy and work closely with our local markets in EMEA to execute and deliver on our goals for key cloud strategic collaboration & security vendors. A key part of the role is to share progress with your assigned vendors and secure additional funding to support the regional execution of our joint strategic program.
You will work closely with our global and EMEA teams, to ensure that initiatives leverage and align to the overall strategy. You will develop and co-ordinate EMEA Sales & Marketing programs and drive strategic and tactical go-to-market plans.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong business development background along with excellent commercial acumen and leadership that enables them to operate across and connect at multiple levels in an organization.
Roles & Responsibilities
- On a regional basis lead the execution of vendors specific strategic initiatives and programs. Develop and execute joint sales and Go to Market (GTM) for the EMEA region.
- Work with Global Collaboration & Security team to input and support the development of the Global strategy. Provide region specific insights from local markets, partners.
- Manage the localization of global strategy within the EMEA region. Ensure that local countries have an aligned business plan and the right performance goals that are aligned to Ingram Micro Global and the vendors.
- Drive the execution of strategic programs, initiatives and campaigns within the region to deliver on agreed performance metrics.
- Prepare & participate to regional & global performance management review with assigned vendors.
- Facilitate best practice sharing between countries and vendors across the region. Provide feedback to Global team for wider adoption of best practices identified in EMEA.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- strong knowledge of security portfolio
- A minimum of 5 years proven business development experience in the software/technology industry
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working with channel partners to deliver programs, campaigns and incentives
- Consistently exceeds goal and key performance metrics, with hands on experience delivering on program and campaign initiatives
- Experience developing comprehensive go-to-market plans with F100 companies and executing across international markets
- Strong presentation and communication skills; ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences and drive mindshare
- Ability to think and work creatively to develop unique joint value propositions
- Effectively build strategic working relationships and develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals
- Build trust and display confidence in his or her intentions and those of the organization
- Strong sense of ownership in his or her work
- Excellent written, analytical and business development skills to balance strategic thinking and execution of tactical activity including the ability to crisply communicate and present at an executive level
- International experience preferred
- Ability to travel internationally on a regular basis