Medior Marketeer Cloud
Ingram Micro Cloud has a great opportunity for a Cloud Solutions Marketing Executive that enjoys evangelizing our brand and strategic go-to-market plans for targeted campaigns, products and services and drive customer adoption while maintaining high customer satisfaction through delightful user experiences.
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to accelerate adoption and growth.
If you are a self-starter and a highly competent and results driven Cloud Marketing Manager, confident enough to provide Marketing guidance and execute on related campaigns and strategies, this job is for you!
Scope of responsibilities:
- Provide thought leadership, set clear campaign strategies and develop product roadmaps for new product launches and competitive landscape changes by deeply understanding customer needs, market trends and product principles
- Execute and support on strategic global marketing initiatives incl. the provision, activities, documentation, and claims of all plans.
- Identifies and maintains relationships with product partners, third party vendors, etc. Responsible for strategic customer acquisition programs
- Develop, implement, and execute on strategic go-to-market plans for the targeted campaigns, products and services, making full use of both traditional and new social- and digital Marketing tools.
- Partnering with Product Development and Business Ops. to ensure alignment to the strategic plan, including pricing decisions.
- Partners with sales teams on strategies and ensures the reps have the necessary collateral/advertising materials
- Vendor relationship management
What you must bring:
- 3+ years of Marketing experience within the cloud/SaaS market.
- Demonstrated clear ability to excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- communicate, meet and enforce deadlines
- Think creatively and demonstrate ability to handle tight deadlines