Business Development Manager DC/POS
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realize the promise of technology. Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates
Do you want to grow and face new professional challenges? Ingram Micro is looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Manager.
- Develop strategies to grow the business
- Building, maintaining and developing relationships with customers.
- Be able to train and develop Customers and end users in their areas of expertise, products, services and solutions
- Advising customers of additional products and services which fit their business needs
- Design and deliver complex, detailed and specific long-term account growth plans
- Being responsible for the achievement of the sales plan.
To be successful, you have:
- The ability and motivation to build up a new business, bring on new customers and drive growth
- Proven experience and quantifiably results in business development in the field of data capture and POS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Very good knowledge of English, Dutch and French
- Strong competency in building value proposition and positioning strong proposals.
- Well-developed sales network, communication, and presentation skills.
- Application of a “Can Do Attitude” and ability to be a self-starter.
What’s in it for You:
The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable international company. You will be joining a dynamic team that enjoys a fast-paced environment and getting results on the board. The opportunity for professional development in IT. Supportive management team and company culture.