Senior Software Engineer (Hybrid)
• Hands-on coding and proactively mentor automation engineers
Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) in US Healthcare is mandatory
• Continually learn, mentor and develop your career.
• Lead and implement the boilerplate of automation, understand the business/client need, and work towards presenting/implementing the same
• Should have a strong understanding of any automation framework and should be flexible to adapt any frame work
• Implementing tear up/down and test data management solutions
• Background in UI/UX validation and automation would be a huge plus
• Willing to work on automation with any programming languages like Java / C# or Python with proper ramp up
• Work closely with clients, both in the Business Domain and with Technical staff members
• Work in highly collaborative teams that strive to build quality code and provide business value.
• Provide automation solution by implementing proven design concepts.
• Work with team members and help them with technical/non-technical issues.
• Willingness and enthusiasm to explore frameworks, implement the same is expected/desired.
• Good reporting, data capturing and presentation skills. Ability to show / gather ROI information.
• Hybrid Testing (3 to 5 Years)
• Strong in Automation and good in Object Oriented concepts
• Experience in TestProject is desired and must-have
• Any other automation experience would be nice to have VSTS (Microsoft Test Framework) or other open source
• Experience in TDD/BDD, Cinnamon/Cucumber frameworks
• Good .NET/C#/Java coding background.
• Should possess good knowledge in creating test plans and test strategies.
• Identifying and recommending automated testing processes and tools
• Good understanding of web, API and database testing technologies
• Excellent programming skills with JUnit or TestNG, Maven or ANT
• Basic knowledge of SQL and/or any RDBMS
• Knowledge of defect tracking and test management tools is desirable.
• Strong knowledge of build/deployment automation and continuous integration highly desirable.
• Advanced understanding of source code repositories and branching and merging strategies.
• Awareness to Software Development and Testing lifecycle
• Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethics