Associate Test Engineer
Are you versatile, ambitious, pragmatic and inquisitive? Do you have a STEM related degree and a passion for technology?
Why not join us as a graduate test engineer? We'll get you up and running in test engineering and teach you the skills needed to build quality software and give you the know how to excel in the role.
We think our people are our biggest asset and we recognize that our success depends on your talent, motivation and expertise. We understand the importance of collaboration and growing both professionally and personally so will help you grow, who knows one day you might run the place.
We’ll put you through our graduate induction programme which will help you get to grips with a broad range of skills, techniques and tools. We’ll give you a mentor and get you working as part of a team on hands on graduate projects. We’ll also get you working with our clients from an early stage.
If you don’t know exactly what you want to do straight out of uni a consulting firm is the perfect place to start. With multiple clients, projects and roles you can dip your toe into the waters of software development, software testing, business analysis, project management, and much more. You choose which path you want your career to take and we’ll support you every step of the way.
We are currently recruiting and working remotely but expect to return to a hybrid office/remote working model in the future. Some travel to our hubs or client sites in Sunderland, Edinburgh, Birmingham or London will be required.[Text Wrapping Break]
We’ll get you up to speed and involved in:
- Understanding and using various technologies, tools and techniques that aid quality and software delivery - including using APIs, UI automation, Code repositories, exploratory testing, risk based testing, Agile, DevOps and much more
- Planning, creating, maintaining & executing test scripts (this can include manual testing)
- Planning, designing, implementation and improving test automation frameworks
- Exploring and understanding the system under test and it’s context
- Working effectively as part of an agile team
- Defect reporting and management
- Communicating and influencing peers and stakeholders
You will have:
- An aptitude and passion for learning and sharing knowledge
- Great communications skills
- A pragmatic logical mind that enjoys solving problems
- Ability to work as part of a team
We’re committed to providing our people with a great environment to work in. You can expect: ongoing skills-based development, career progression as well as health & well-being benefits and support. You’ll work within a friendly and supportive team, working on a variety of projects and the chance to obtain relevant certifications along the way!
We also offer:
- Up to 10% bonus (based on company and personal performance).
- An employer pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, with the option to carry forward or 'cash-in' 5 days each year
- Access to YuLife wellness platform, subscription to Calm App, premium subscription to Fiit, life coaching & emotional wellbeing sessions, 24 / 7 virtual GP Access, Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Insurance & Income protection
- Enhanced Maternity Pay & Paternity Pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel loan scheme
- A Tech Scheme which lets you choose from over 5000 tech products at up to a 12% discount
- Free unlimited Udemy account for every employee to support their continuous learning and improvement
Don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you.
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity.