Solution Architect - Data Engineering
Infostretch is looking for a Solution Architect with experience in developing enterprise-class distributed data engineering solutions on the cloud. You will join a highly motivated team of solution architects and developers that is chartered to lead the organization into Digital Engineering solutions development.
In this role you will be responsible for :
- Employ Big Data technologies ranging from asynchronous data ingestion, high volume stream data processing, and real-time data analytics. - Design application components for managing big data, services, and infrastructure.
- Assist in defining the process models and toolsets to enable the adoption of data management methodologies.
- Designing cutting edge cloud platform solutions using the latest tools and platforms offered by GCP, AWS, and Azure.
- You will also be responsible for, formulating, and document the best practices and architectures needed to develop and manage highly resilient solutions on public and private PaaS platforms.
- 10+ years of software development experience is a must.
- 5+ years developing data engineering solutions using public cloud solutions GCP/AWS/Azure or on-premise distributions.
- Strong understanding of data governance, warehousing, and data lake concepts.
- Strong understanding of distributed systems and big data ecosystem.
- Strong understanding of designing high performance, fault-tolerant distributed software solutions.
- Good knowledge of functional programming and languages such as scala and/or closure.
- Good understanding of machine learning and data mining practices.
- Experience with languages python and/or Go.
- Experience in no-SQL databases such as MongoDB, Couchbase or DynamoDB
- Experience in streaming technologies like Spark streaming or Storm
- Experience with Asynchronous messaging using Kafka, RabbitMQ, or alike.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and processes such as Git, Jenkins, JUnit/TestNG, Nexus, Chef/Puppet, etc
- Familiarity with containerization technologies such as Dockera and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux OS and shell scripts
- Must have a B.S. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study
You will have an edge if:
- Working knowledge of Mesos / YARN is a plus.
- You have worked with ML pipelines or AI development projects.
- Knowledge of OpenStack is good to have.