Senior Technical Lead (Full Stack)
We are looking for an Experienced Full Stack Principal Engineer on Cloud (GCP & AWS) to architect, design, develop and implement scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Develop client-side, API and server-side architecture, based on industry best practices.
- Evaluate appropriate frameworks for solution development. Be able to evaluate different frameworks and select the most appropriate framework. .
- Design the solution to address functionality, usability, maintainability, scalability and optimized performance.
- Be able to evaluate different architectures and design principles and able to select the most effective solution
- Design and Develop the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Design and Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Design and Write effective APIs.
- Be able to design effective test strategy and provide guidance on automation techniques.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software quality, performance and scalability.
- Minimum 8 to 12 years of experience as a software professional with experience in scalable full-stack application architecture, design and development or similar role.
- Degree in Computer Science, or relevant field.
- Experience developing web applications, API, microservices and back-end applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Knowledge of algorithms for search optimization, efficient DB modeling and data access etc,.
- Software, Application, integration and microservices architecture and design experience
- Hands-on coding experience
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Excellent working knowledge of Public cloud (GCP, AWS) and ability to program and deploy applications to GCP and AWS.
- Cloud Native application development skills (Cloud Functions, Pub-Sub etc,.)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail with organizational skills and an analytical mind.
Bonus points if:
- Working experience in the life sciences industry.
- Keep abreast of latest trends and developments in technology and cloud computing
- Are adaptable to fast-paced, dynamic work environments and shifting demands.
- Are highly collaborative, team-oriented, and an effective communicator
- Are scrappy, willing to pitch in where needed.
- Have a passion for making a difference in the world
- Have the ability to work effectively in a matrix organization.