Senior Software Engineer (RPA)
Job Description & Qualifications
- Develop new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles of Automation that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Collaborate with various SME’s , technical & functional teams to assess, design, deploy and manage automation use-cases
- Would review other automation projects and provide professional feedback
- Perform Proof of Concepts to help the business & recognize the feasibility of an automated solution
- Enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensures documentation is well maintained.
- Works collaboratively with clients, test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification
- 3-5 years experience in Bot Development using Automation Anywhere.
- Must have delivered end to end 5-6 RPA solution using Automation Anywhere
- In-depth knowledge of Automation Framework and exposure to multiple RPA tools
- Evaluate alternative approaches to meet module objectives
- Good understanding of programming concepts and a programming background in any coding language, preferably .Net or Python.
- Hands on Database concepts such Write/modify SQL Queries & Database connection.
- Good understanding of various automation components and features in RPA
- Understands development methodology and lifecycle
- Should be analytical and able to improvise configuration / coding to new situations to work independently
- Should be flexible, energetic, and capable of making sound project decisions, Self-motivated team player, action and results oriented
- Have knowledge of ongoing technologies and where applicable advise the company to take advantage of it
- Must have either AA Advanced or AA Master Certification.
- Should possess strong communication skills
Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent.