Software Engineer (Automation)
Experience: 2- 3 years
- Execute full software development lifecycle
- Program well structured, optimized and testable code
- Regular status updates to lead / manager
- Proper documentation and maintenance of software
- Comply with ISO or other industrial standard process
- Following industry best practices
- Client communication
Mentoring juniors in the team
- 2 - 3 years mobile development experience using android.
- Very strong in object-oriented concepts & design patterns.
- Should have knowledge Kotlin.
- Experience in developing automation scripts to test UI of Application using Espresso framework is added advantage
- Should have knowledge of architecture like MVC, MVP, MVVM, VIPER.
- Practical Android coding and debugging experience.
- Solid experience of common Java and Android design patterns.
- Experience in working with Android compatibility APIs, Android Fragments.
- Sound experience of Android User Interface API, spanning multiple device configurations.
- Good experience of networking with Async tasks and HttpConnection and loaders.
- Experience of working with Web Services and common data interchange formats: JSON, XML.
- Experience of working with Android Jetpack.
- Local data storage using SQLite databases and shared preferences.
- Good to have knowledge of google Fit and Bluetooth APIs.
- Sound working knowledge of application profiling and instrumentation with debugger and gauges.
- Unit testing experience using Junit, PowerMock, Mokito.
- Aware about Espresso framework APIs.
- Experience of working in development teams using Continuous Integration: Jenkins/Hudson.
- Has shipped multiple Android applications and demonstrate this where possible.
- Knowledge of application deployment and Code-signing.
- Strong analytical skills with focus on quality.
- Good communication skills & team player.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Should be willing to do manual testing as and when required