Full Stack developer
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Manage multiple tasks and use sound judgment when prioritizing.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Collaborate with global cross functional team in building customer-centric products.
- Analyze existing software implementations to identify areas of improvement and provide deadline estimates for implementing new features.
- Update and maintain documentation for team processes, best practices and software runbooks.
- Establish trusted partnerships with peers, product heads, and executive level stakeholders.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience using a modern programming language (preferably Java/Scala).
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience with ReactJS framework.
- Familiar with multiple browser platforms and versions.
- Experience with Databases (SQL or no-SQL)
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience leveraging test-driven development methodologies.
- Comfort with Agile operating models (practical experience of Scrum/Kanban)
- Team oriented; strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Energetic, self-directed, and self-motivated
- Experience with microservice architectures (SOA)
- Experience with Kafka, MongoDB, Hadoop, Cassandra.
- Experience with Payments systems (understanding of the various payment networks)
- Experience with SQL databases (PostgreSQL/Oracle/Sybase)
- Experience with AWS/Azure.
- Experience in Financial Services or Fintech