Technical Lead (Automation)
• Automation Technology
o Strong experience in selenium and Java
o Tools: Eclipse, Bit Bucket, Maven, Ant, Jenkins, UrbanCode Deploy, SOAPUI, JAXB, Jira, qTest, Splunk, AWS, Dockers/OpenShift
• Strong Quality leader, with experience designing tests for all aspects of the SDLC.
• Experienced a Test Lead and Automation Engineer within an Agile shop
• Excellent ability to understand business processes and automate tests to catch failures
• Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills
• Ability to effectively function in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and simultaneous projects
• A results-driven team player with good communication skills and exposure to an agile development environment
• Work with highly skilled members of our organization that are passionate about their profession, including developers, architects, testers, business analysts, product owners and executives.
• Bring a well-rounded and highly knowledgeable technical background in Test Automation, DevOps, AWS services, to assist in building a new platform for building solutions.
• Be a valued member supporting multiple agile teams that are responsible for delivering quality solutions and supporting those solutions through the SDLC change process and into production.
• Determines testing scope and milestones, following standard practices
• Develops new test standards as applicable
• Leads test scenario reviews; Active participant in 3 Amigos sessions
• Accountable for using standard tools and best practices
• Supports designing tests based on business functions with a focus on reuse
• Develops and guides others on test cases following process guidelines for component creation and naming conventions
• Log bugs and participate in triage/status reviews as needed
• Facilitates knowledge sharing, both written and orally among team members
• Incorporates applicable test cases into the regression test suites
• Execute manual test cases as needed, including regression
• Automate Test Cases within sprint
• Reviews and accepts automated test scripts
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Collaborates with others and provides significant contributions to develop specifications to resolve business client questions, problems, and to address enhancement and development needs.
• Uses technical knowledge, creativity and company practices and priorities to obtain solutions to complex problems.
• Interfaces with Tech Delivery Lead, scrum master, & Product Owners to provide and obtain information and to build consensus regarding project direction
• Completes required test deliverables
• Proactive in monitoring and providing support for the delivered components in Production environment
• REST service standards and design
• API testing working knowledge of Rest and Soap calls.
• Hands on expertise of different automation UI tools including but not limited to selenium, UFT, Cypress etc.